panel.sg

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Toluna Survey Payment Proof Oct 2012

Well, I am now sharing another paying survey opportunity. Apart from Global Test Market, there are really other paying survey websites out there. I personally enjoy this very much because I am able to make a difference whenever I give my opinion. Although, not a very big one, but still I like providing my opinion and at the same time, being paid for it.


Payment Oct 2012 Screen-Shot

The reason why you would not be able to find review of this website, Toluna easily is simply because it does not offer a referral program. Nobody would even bother to mention it, let alone sharing screen shots of payment proof. There is simply no benefit in doing so.

However, I think otherwise. Such knowledge should be opened to public and free. As you can see from the above print-screen payment proof made to me, it pays and its genuine. I have been a member of this site for more than a year now and I have been earning a decent passive income while providing my little thoughts and opinions on beverages, banking, job sentiments and more. 

You are able to redeem $10 from 20,000 points. Each survey makes you around 2,000 to 6,000 points. You can also choose to redeem your local departmental stores' vouchers depending on your demographic locations. 

I am based in Singapore and I am being paid Singapore dollars. Members from Singapore has the choice to redeem NTUC or Takashimaya vouchers with 20,000 points.

Personally, I prefer cold hard cash, so I opted for PayPal payment. 

Join this Toluna now.

>> Read on for Full Toluna Report
________________________________________________________________________

People who read this also like -

Global Test Market Survey Payment Proof - June 2012

 




No comments:

Post a Comment