panel.sg

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Planet Pluse Survey Payment in Jan 12

The 2600 points was redeemed sometime in early 2010 and after sending a number of emails of complain to the management of Planet-Pulse, there was no news from them. There have been a bad sentiment on this paid survey website.

Just as I had lost my hopes and taken the the 2600 points or US$26 as a form of loss, I received a payment notification. My requestion for redemption was paid to my PayPal account.

Well, for people who are searching high and low for information whether Planet-Pulse pays, it does. For face-to-face survey interviews, they pay on the spot. I had personally went a few marketing survey and was paid in cash. It however appeared that the department handling face-to-face survey and online survey are different.

CLICK TO ENLARGE


But what now matters is that, Planet-Pulse pays, only later. 

Personally, I would give this paying survey website, Planet-Pulse another shot because it still pays. 

Prior to this payment, the previous payment was received in year 2009. Previously, it would take about three to four months typically for the money to be paid from the date of request. 

1 comment:

  1. Just received a check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can make taking paid surveys from home...

    So I took a video of myself getting paid over $500 for filling paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete