panel.sg

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Panel Singapore (Paid Survey) Payment Proof - Apr 2013


Panel Singapore is one of the best paid survey websites I have experienced so far. I have joined this site sometime in 2012. 

It was only recently I have time to actually request for a payout sometime in Apr 2013. It was on 28 Apr 13, whilst I was checking my email, I found a message that states, I have PayPal payment alert. 


I was both surprised and happy. I know that I can now share that I have received a payment from Panel Singapore and will be able to provide payment proof. I have actually search on the Internet, everybody was posting referral links everywhere, but none actually had been paid. I know because there was not a single payment proof. 

I like to share with the community about something that is genuine and paying so that the community can benefit from this online earning opportunity. 


As compared to other paid survey site like Global Test Market, Panel Singapore has slightly lesser survey opportunities. But what I observed is that their survey site rewards more between $2 to $6 for each successfully completed survey. 

One disadvantage about Panel Singapore is like its name suggest ore focus on Singapore consumers. So this is not an International survey site. Therefore, Singaporean in online earning community, this is something you cannot miss.

I have requested for $18.50 and I have gotten the same amount. The fee must have been absorbed by the sender. Their PayPal account is not registered under a business account.

For full detailed Review on Panel.Sg, please refer to Article - Review on Singapore based paid survey site - Panel.sg

Or you may also choose refer to the short summarized review of Panel.Sg.


panel.sg

1 comment:

  1. There is an incredible new opportunity that is gaining rapid popularity online.

    Major companies are paying people for simply giving their opinions!

    You can make anywhere up to $5 - $75 per survey!

    And it's available to anybody from any country!

    ReplyDelete