panel.sg

Friday, August 23, 2013

My Survey Payment Proof - Aug 2013

My Survey - Discover the power of your opinion.

This survey site has a really common name and therefore, I believe there are many people whom are still not a member of this paid and awesome survey opportunity website.

It works in points system like most survey sites. I am from Singapore so the site which I was directed to join was My Survey Singapore. The rewards available for me would be vouchers to leading supermarkets and departmental stores. However, my favorite option is PayPal. It is cash. 280 points is equivalent to $5 Singapore dollars or SGD. There are sub survey sites that cater to their clients' needs. 

The followings are the languages available for surveys. I also strongly believe that there are sub survey sites for people in the stated demographic positions.




I have recently cashed out $30 with $15 for each request. It was credited to my PayPal account in less than 2 weeks. It was swift and rewarding. 

It is very easy to get 280 points because each survey that you have successfully completed can easily earn you between 50 and 200 points. Sometimes, by completing two surveys will entitle you to request for your payout of $5. 

As you can see from the payment proof, this is genuine and paying. This is one survey opportunity that is not to be missed.

My Survey

2 comments:

  1. I was kind of skeptical initially, and I thought these paid surveys sites were probably scams. Thanks for posting these payment proofs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment.

    I am glad my efforts are being appreciated.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete