panel.sg

Saturday, May 3, 2014

WinAt9 actually pays! May 2014 Payment Proof

Just few days ago, I was browsing the Apple Appstore for Apps that makes money. So I chanced upon a few Apps and WinAt9 was one of them. It is actually an App that pays people to view ads, answer quick surveys and complete some tasks. 

After it has been downloaded, there were immediately three survey opportunities. It was just one question. I answered them immediately. Please note that you have to sign up with your PayPal email to get paid. 

I was surprised just one day later, I received an alert that there was 30 cents going into my PayPal account from WinAt9. I think this is probably the fastest paying get paid survey sites I have came across. This is just something I had to share with the earning online community. 

There are not only just quick questions to be answered, there are also other opportunities available. But U.S members do get more of such earning opportunities. Below is the payment proof for all the skeptical folks out there. WinAt9 pays! That is a fact now.



You may also be interested in:

What you need to know about  making money online by doing surveys?


1 comment:

  1. You can make $20 for a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what large companies are paying me for. They need to know what their average customer needs and wants. So big companies pay $1,000,000's of dollars every month to the average person. In return, the average person, like myself, fills out surveys and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete